Wednesday, October 15, 2008

OUTBOUND.YO!*


woa?!:)) officially the most tiring, exciting, happiest, scariest outbound ever!:)) aww.and its also the last. : but whateever!:)) its still memorable ;)

OCTOBER 13, 2008.
MT. BANAHAW
ok.so i woke up 3:30.my gawd.3:30!:)) and the first thing i did was to check my phone of course. there were messages from erika, vina, marian, janine and other classmates asking what time is our assembly then of course i replied 5:30.^^ after that i packed my xtuffs. then took a shower, dressed and ate.:)) while eating, well some of my classmates are already texting me asking where I am. haha :)) i just said im near already when I checked the time its already 5:15!:))) my gawd. its a real good thing I just live near the school. ;))) i got there on time.:))) we board on at exactly 5:45. of course we are all excited!:)) the seating arrangment in the bus was not followed but our adviser didn't mind.:)) i sat beside erika opposite to where fatima, janila and jaja sat. on the way there, we were behave?!:)) actually me either. I can't believe it.:)) maybe its because they'r still sleepy like me.haha.:)))


when we got there. we went to a basketball court to do warm ups.:))) then we went to a tent like something.:)) (going there is already a big thing, it was sooo i mean sooo hard) but bigger. we rest there till we were complete. kuya emman one of the team facilitator asked us to take off our footwears which really shocked me?!:))) woa?!:)) but i have no choice but to follow. we went to the husgado cave. which I found hard to go through but FUN.:)) hahaha.when i first saw what paola did just to get inside i really got scared. i admit.:)) its really hard.:))) its very hmmm masikip!:))) hahaha.:)) but proudly I got through without any scratch at all.:))) im so thankful tlga.I promise.;) of course I prayed before going there for the safety of myself and my classmates.^^ after that its kalbaryo time!:))) its a two hour walk to the top of the mountain. or volcano?!:)) because kuya Ran said MT. BANAHAW is an inactive volcano.hehehe.:))) it was optional because its really hard to do plus with the heat of the sun. so not all joined. but of course I DID!;))) after the first 15mins of walk.man i got tired!:)) there's NO rest time!: what the.: but whateever.hehehe.its fun naman.:))) we got on top of MT. BANAHAW.yey!Ü i was soo happy that time.its really an achievement right?:) we also ate there on top of the mountain.^^ its really really fun.:) after that we rested for a little while then we went back down.^^ we rested AGAIN at the tent like something.:) and told our classmates who didn't joined what its like up there.:) it was so coold. and you really can feel the FRESH air.^^ (and yah before i forget MT. BANAHAW is beside MT. CRISTOBAL considered the DEVIL'S MOUNTAIN) that mountain looked really scary beacause of the fog surrounding it.hahahaha.:)) and the color is really dark.hehehe.^^ after our rest.we went to the river.^^ i really loved that river because its coold unlike the rivers in makiling and biak na bato.:)) and its also deep.but not too deep.just enough.^^ we enjoyed the river for 30mins.;) we were real noisy which is not allowed because the mountain is sacred. so im really sorry.;) its maybe because of all the things we've gone through there we were like relieved there at the river. i dont know.hahaha.:)) its just really fun there. we played games pa nga.:))) customized games.hahaha.:))) then after that we went back.well i thought back to the bus.but just back to the flat grounds.:))) we went to their church. theirs and ours are really different.^^ then after that yey!Ü we went back to the bus.^^ we dressed up there.my gawd.its sooo hard.:))) hehehehehe.but we have no choice nanaman.^^ i got dressed and so are they. we all just sat down and rest. its really a tiring day. kuya emman let us watched a very special love.:))) which i thought is fun to watch because of sarah and john lloyd.^^ and really it was.we were all interested.hahahaha.:)) especially when john lloyd is on the screen.i know i know its kinda?:)) but whateever dude.:))) after that we were allplaying whatveer stuffs. jaja and fatima played imbestigador which is really REALLY funny.:))) hahaha.:)) then after that we all just rested.:) then we got home at last.^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pics looks like u really had fun... I wonder when will i have days like that again. hmmm

elaine said...

oh my..
we really did!*
don't worry ul have days like that again soon enough.:)